London Fuseboard Electrical ServicesFuse box / consumer unit repair & replacement
A Fuse Board is also known to most homeowners in the UK as a 'Fuse Box', 'Consumer Unit' or 'Consumer Board'. Fuseboard replacements can only be Certified by a Part P Registered Electrician.
Your fuseboard may need replacing or repairing for a number of reasons, including:
- Full home rewiring
- Damage to existing fuseboard
- Outdated fuseboard
- Extra capacity required
- Fuseboard relocated
- Additional ring main required
Fuseboard changes must be notified to the Local Authority Building Control. A Building Inspector would normally need to come out to inspect the work, which incurs a fee. However, we are entrusted to certify our own rewiring, so a visit from the Building Inspector won't be needed. We notify Building Control who will then automatically send you a Certificate of Compliance, free of charge.
Our highly skilled electricians have a large amount of experience in replacing fuse boxes, both for commercial and domestic properties. We can carry out most electrical work in a single visit, including fuse board problems, nuisance tripping, blown fuses, RCD faults, oven elements, lighting faults and power faults, helping you save time and money.
Request a Callback
Just fill out the form below and we will aim to call you back as soon as possible:
Why Choose 1st Solution Contractors?
- All work we carry out is guaranteed
- We have Public Liability Insurance
- Qualified & Experienced Engineers
- Local Engineers & Electricians
- We offer a 24hr call out service
- Trusted domestic electricians
- CHAS, NICEIC & ECA Approved
- Rated 9.79 out of 10 on Checkatrade
- Rated 4.93 out of 5 on Trustatrader