London Electric Car ChargersInstallers of workplace car charging points
1st Solution Contractors Ltd is accredited by OLEV, the Office for Low Emissions Vehicles and offers a range of charge points, providing our customers with the whole of market to choose from rather than being tied to a specific manufacturer.
We are also accredited under the Electrical Vehicle Home Charge Scheme and the Workplace ChargePoint Scheme and are therefore able to offer trusted installation of EV Charge Points.
The workplace charging scheme (WCS) explained
The Workplace Charging Scheme (WCS) is a government scheme for electric vehicles offered by the Office for Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV).
- A single business can claim for up to a maximum of 20 charge points (e.g. 20 single socket or 10 double socket charge points).
- You cannot retrospectively claim - all claims are for newly installed charge points at your place of business.
- The purchase and installation cost of a new workplace charging station under the WCS is reduced by 75% for a single socket and is capped at £500 per socket.
How do you qualify for the Workplace Charging Scheme (WCS)
The WCS is available for all qualifying businesses subject to criteria explained below:
- Your premises must be suitable with private and off-street parking
- You will need to have or already have electric vehicles or prove that there will be a future need for them.
- You must have the charging station installed by an OLEV-approved workplace charging station installer like 1st Solution Contractors Ltd
Request a Callback
Just fill out the form below and we will aim to call you back as soon as possible:
Why Choose 1st Solution Contractors?
- All work we carry out is guaranteed
- We have Public Liability Insurance
- Qualified & Experienced Engineers
- Local Engineers & Electricians
- We offer a 24hr call out service
- Trusted commercial electricians
- CHAS, NICEIC & ECA Approved
- Rated 9.79 out of 10 on Checkatrade
- Rated 4.93 out of 5 on Trustatrader