FIXED WIRE INSPECTION AND TESTING (EICR)
Every electrical installation deteriorates with use and age. It is important to be sure that the safety of users is not put at risk and that the installation continues to be in a safe and serviceable condition.
It is recommended in BS7671:2008 as amended (Regulation 135.1) that every electrical installation is subjected to periodic inspection and testing.
Purpose of inspection testing and reporting…
- Safety of persons against the effects of electric shock and burns
- Protection against damage to property by fire and heat arising from an installation defect
- Confirmation that an installation is not damaged or deteriorated so as to impair safety.
- Identification of non-compliances with the current edition of BS7671, or installation defects, which may give rise to danger.
Who needs an EICR? (Every property should have its electrical installation tested periodically)
- Commercial Buildings
- Industrial Buildings
- Residential Properties
- Landlords (Commercial and Private)
- Landlords Agents
- Letting Agents
- Property Managers
- Portable construction cabin
- Public Buildings
We are committed to helping and aiding our customers through the whole PAT Testing process. We provide you with a complete package of tests and results to comply with all Health & Safety legislation. So if you are looking for a professional PAT Testing service at a competitive price, we can help.
Who needs PAT testing?
Any business large or small dealing with the public is required to have their electrical equipment tested. Also included are schools, libraries, clinics, restaurants, bars, hospitals, public office organizations and individual traders like landlords, mobile hairdressers, photographers etc.
How much does PAT testing cost?
Our rates are very competitive and for your convenience we can also test equipment in the evenings or weekends. No matter what your business activity we can cater to your PAT Testing needs. Our current client base consists of schools, colleges, hair salons, office blocks, landlords, workshops, restaurants and many more. So whether you have 20 or 10,000 items to PAT Test, we have the skills and resources to do it.